Thursday 31 March 2016

The promise summary (correct summary)



I know I did a summary before. However, the summary i got was a little different from what I watched to I am doing another summary. I'm at episode 42 and damn it is good. The story progress was a little slow and I was getting really annoyed with the fact that our leading lady was suffering so much and not really standing up for herself. But things just got exciting. Yes I'm pretty sure Na Yeon's character development is going to truly start here. It's wonderful. To all of you melodrama lovers you really don't wanna miss this drama. I promise you, you will love it as much as i do!

Title: The promise/Heaven's promise
Genre: Melodrama, Family
Episodes: 100(TBC)
Current impression; Loving it

Summary: Na Yeon is a gentle and kind woman who truly loves her boyfrind Tae-Joon. She was willing to give up anything for him. She gave up her studies to support him while he studied in university. However, Tae Joon dumped her for Se Jin(granddaughter of Baekdoo Company's President).
Do hee, Na Yeon long lost identical twin sister found out about her sister and decided to go and look for her. Na Yeon was placed in a mental hospital by Se Jin and her family after an accident that caused her to lose all her memorise. Do Hee wanted to find out about the truth and therefore, swap clothes with Na Yeon. Taking her identity. At the hospital a patient sets fire to the place and that led to Do Hee's Death. Na Yeon is left to take on Do Hee's identity and get her revenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment