Tuesday 15 March 2016

2015 Disappointing dramas

Today I am just going to blog about some of the most disappointing dramas I have watched this 2015. They mostly started off fun or interesting but gradually it just goes down hill. 

Rating 5th
Birth of a beauty

In this plot we have our plus size house wife with a thirst for revenge. Transforming her self in to a slim, sexy and beauty woman with the help of a plastic surgeon. She wants revenge on her husband who tried to murder her. Han Ye-seul played the leading lady while Joo sang wook played our leading man.

This drama started off pretty good with lots of humorous and pillow punching scenes(sort of). The disappointing moment was really the last few episodes, it became anticlimactic... Was tempted to drop the drama but I didn't. Ending was a little disappointing and cliche. 

Rating 4th 
Hwajung
This drama is basically about politics in the palace in the past. The main story revolved around a princess, Princess Jungmyung. It had a particularly dark beginning and a lot of plotting and misunderstandings etc.

I loved the start of this drama. I totally drama “binge” but as the story unfolded, it became really draggy and the princess character got really annoying to me. So I dropped the drama at around episode 30ish

Rating 3rd
Maids
This story talks about a rich man’s daughter who became a slave because her father was framed for treason. She fights her way to uncover the truth and along the way found love.

Well, I was hooked to this drama at first. I liked how the main character was so determine to find out about the truth. Honestly, I was hoping this drama would have more of a twist and a little punch to the story. But it didn’t really had any. Disappointingly, the storyline was really predictable.

Rating 2nd
Blood 
A vampire who became a surgeon. Acts cold and unfriendly but is truly a softy inside. Fell in love with a physician who works in the same hospital and of course they had a big evil our vampire lead is going to have to face.

After “Healer”, “Blood” had big shoes to fill. So I won’t say it was a fair game. But this drama didn’t start off well at all. I dropped it after the first episode… I didn’t really like the pairing. Honestly, I have nothing against Ahn Jae-hyun and Ji Jin-hee but they had no chemistry.

Rating 1st
My unfortunate boyfriend
This is a love story of a man who believes in living truthfully and a woman who would do anything to climb up the ladder and succeed in life. They end up changing each other while finding love.
The way they wrote the script made the leading man seem more like he was afraid of responsibility and a little weird, rather than him wanting to live truthfully. It was really funny and bubbly at first but as the story when on I think the only person between the two of them who changes was Yang Jin-sung (the leading lady). However, the story didn’t have a real climax and seriously for 16 episodes it kind of just became draggy.


Okay, I’m just going to end it of here. These are the 5 dramas that I felt was a disappointment in 2015. Even so, these are just my personal opinion. All in all have a nice day guys! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment