Saturday 19 March 2016

The Promise current impression




Title: The promise/Heaven's promise
Genre: Melodrama, Family
Episodes: 100(TBC)
Current impression; Loving it

Summary: Na Yeon is a gentle and kind woman who truly loves her boyfrind Tae-Joon. She was willing to give up anything for him. She gave up her studies to support him while he studied in university. However, Tae Joon dumped her for Se Jin(granddaughter of Baekdoo Company's President).
Do hee, Na Yeon long lost identical twin sister marries Se Jin's  uncle. After Na Yeon death. Do hee found out about her sisters suffering before her death and decided to take revenge taking on the identity of Na Yeon.

I'm currently 34 episodes into this drama and I have to say that I am really loving this drama it's character development is really good. Even though I wish it is Na Yeon who gets her revenge personally. I am still quite keen to see where this drama will take me. Hopefully it doesn't get too draggy or anything. But if you are currently looking for a drama to watch The promise is one drama you can check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment